Next I placed a piece of selifan wrap on the inside of the mold, to prevent sticking, and plastered the inside in order to get a positive mold of our faces.
Expanding spray foam was then sprayed inside as to give the mold more structure.
We then added non-drying clay to the outside of the masks to give us the general shape that we wanted for the masks. the shape of the clay itself will become the air space between the masks and our faces.
We then paper meched the clay, let it dry, and added fast meche on top.
After a few days the Masks could be pried off of the forms and cleaned of clay.
The eye holes and mouth holes then needed to be drilled. Make sure to test out the mask periodically to make sure they are in the right spot.
The rest of the shaping was done slowly with a dremel and sandpaper.
The masks were then smoothed out with a little joint compound and more sanding.
Final steps are priming and painting. I also added in some black tool behind the eyes.